1. Why did you come here and from where?
I came from Saudi Arabia because I have always dreamt about going to the United States. There are many opportunities here. I want to become involved with the legal system, maybe, to become a lawyer or get involved in another way. I think that the US is the best place for own practice, because I can be my own boss and work for myself. The legal system and all the laws have shown me that the society is very law abiding, and the person’s rights are thought to be the highest thing possible.
Elisa DeJesus’ passion was to assist families to deal with their mental health needs, as well as to improve their marriage and family relationships. To pursue this desire, Elisa DeJesus pursued her academics up to master’s degree level, as well as a course on marriage and family issues with expertise in family counseling, ethics in research, and group counseling complete with 500 hours of practicum.
· How did you meet your partner?
· When did both of you get married?
· What character features do you like in your spouse?
· Which ones do you not like?
· How has marriage life been for you for the past three decades?
· What was the difficult time in your matrimony?
· Tell me about some of the memorable moments you have had.
· How do you anticipate your relationship to change in the near future?