A well-written motivation letter is a document that includes your personalized story with a sincere presentation of you as a unique personality who needs to take an opportunity and become a student.
A special type of letter sent to universities to demonstrate motivation is supposed to be brilliant. When you want to apply for a scholarship program or become a student of a highly competitive school, you have to make an effort and achieve what you want. An effective letter covers all the details about a student in a bright and passionate manner. Send a letter only if you are sure it is written nicely and professionally edited because you cannot fail an application process due to some slips. And if you have doubts about writing a motivation letter, ask for help from our motivation letter writing service at Place-4-Papers.com.
The goal of any motivation letter is to prove to the admission board that you are interested in the chosen program and education institution to which you apply. You are supposed to ground motivation on your personal experience. In other words, you are asked to describe your long way to this decision. Even though it is a short piece of writing, it can be the difference-maker that will determine whether you will be accepted or rejected. It is especially true for top universities with high application standards.
For many applicants, writing a motivation letter is a challenging task. A few have at least a vague understanding of how it should look like and what information should be included in it. Different types of cover letters add to the confusion. You should know what you are expected to submit without wasting your time writing something else by mistake.
Benefit from Our Service: Save 25%
Along with the first order offer - 15% discount (code firstpaper15), you save an extra 10% since we provide 300 words/page instead of 275 words/page.
Cover Letter or Motivation Letter, Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose?
In most general terms, cover letter, motivation letter, personal statement, and statement of purpose are synonymous terms used interchangeably. However, a difference still exists.
First, cover letters are developed by job applicants and are submitted to the employer together with a resume and other documents proving their expertise. Second, the motivation letter is submitted by enrollees striving to enter a college or university. Third, the statement of purpose is simply a fancier term for a motivation letter. Universities and HR specialists can choose one of the two based on personal preferences.
Fourth, at times, a university or HR might ask you to provide a personal statement letter. This letter is somewhat different from a motivation letter. The two are not to be confused! The difference is in the length of the assignment and its intention. On the one hand, a personal statement focuses on your experience and description of past events. On the other hand, motivation letters draw on personal elements to develop plans for the future. In other words, a motivation letter uses your history to prove you can cope with the goals you set for the future.
Why do you give details about yourself? You are expected to prove to the admission committee that you are the best candidate, and they can benefit from your participation. Keep that rule in mind while writing a motivation letter because it is a crucial factor in their choice. It is challenging to convince people you do not personally know that you deserve to be accepted. You should try your best. Lacking persuasiveness, your letter will not win you a chance to study at the university even if you have outstanding grades, astonishing accomplishments, and strong inner motivation.
Do not sound flat and boring, as your appeal may dissolve in inadequate writing. At the same time, do not sound irrelevantly personal. There is no need for excessive details about yourself; instead, focus on your strong points, intellectual capacities, and reasons why you are the one. You can ask our experts to “write my motivation letter.” They always have a great strategy for effective writing. A motivation letter writer can arrange the main concepts, think about the layout, consider the structure, and then plan the fine-tuning.
Include all important thoughts on the reasons why you have chosen a specific degree and what qualities you may bring to a specific university or a program. Try to use all of those ideas in the first draft to work on them later. When you buy motivation letter, you can send a writer to work on your draft and improve it, or to craft a paper from scratch.
The best affiliate program!
Invite your friends and get bonus from each order they
If you start searching online, you will see quite a few samples of motivation letters; however, the essential thing for you is to adhere to the following rules.
- Avoid repetitions. If you have already mentioned some information in your CV, do not repeat it in your motivation letter. If you were a representative of an admission committee, would you be impressed by tiresome and repetitive texts? Try to be creative and bold, not boring.
- Follow the specifics of a particular university. Focus on certain interests and capabilities in accordance with the priorities of your desired educational establishment. Study the university programs and mention how you will benefit from them and how your motivation suits those courses. Generally, each university presents all the requirements online so that the candidates can check whether their qualifications are needed. These requirements are a great motivation letter writing help.
- Make an introduction impressive. Mind that the beginning of the letter brings the most attention. Reading through it, the admission committee will decide whether they should put your motivation letter aside or continue reading. It is a gross blunder to use clichés as they will not make you sound engaging.
- Avoid mentioning too many points. Understandably, you want to present as many of your assets as possible. However, be reasonable. By including excessive information in the motivation letter, you will make a mess and confuse the readers. Saying a lot will not make the committee like you more. Instead, you may look as if you are either desperate or willing to boast.
- Share some personal details. Your feelings and interests should correlate with the chosen program; otherwise, no one will benefit from your participation. Think of how to manifest your attitudes and feelings through some engaging story to help the committee get an insight into your genuine motivation.
- Sound positive, but do not overdo. Making jokes and sounding humorous can be both your winning and losing point. You cannot predict what will make the committee smile. Your motivation letter can fail because the things you consider funny may not be understood adequately. It is great if you are on the same wavelength as the admission officers, but what if you are not? Thus, keep being positive, but do not use humor too much. Do not risk getting away from your dream university.
- Give answers to all questions. Do not omit any of the questions. If the university draws your attention to a certain aspect, it is worth considering. Keep in mind that you have to double-check if you have addressed all the issues.
- Do not leave your motivation letter too late. Writing a personal statement when you have to submit it already is the wrong approach. Work on several drafts and make sure that your personality is seen in the text. You cannot write a perfect motivation letter if you spend only a few hours writing it. It is likely that you will forget to include important things and fail to make them consistent. We recommend taking a month to consider all the aspects, identify all the goals, and present everything in writing!
- Get back to writing a few days later. Complete your draft and take a one-day break before you continue working on the letter. You will look at it from a different perspective if you step away from it for a while.
- Do not forget to do sufficient editing and proofreading of your motivation letter. Consistency and accuracy are your priorities. Check if all the facts you have mentioned are correct. Make sure that all the ideas are original and your tone is positive but professional.
- Proofreading should be a must. If you think you can miss some of the punctuation, spelling, or grammar mistakes, ask somebody whose opinion is valuable for you to proofread your motivation letter. Take their feedback with respect, but do not make all the corrections blindly. It will be a mistake to lose yourself and present your motivation in somebody else’s voice. However, follow the advice of experts regarding grammar mistakes, sentence inaccuracies, and improper choice of vocabulary. When someone takes a look at your motivation letter, they can tell you the things you even do not expect. You can improve it a lot owing to that.
- Free formatting
- Free email delivery
- Free outline (on request)
- Free revision (within 2 days)
- Free title page
- Free bibliography
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Experienced writers
- No hidden charges
- Works are never resold
- No plagiarism
- 12pt. Times New Roman
- Up-to-date sources
- Fully referenced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
Why Choose Motivation Letter Writing Service?
- Custom-designed motivation letter writing help only. We know what it takes to create a motivation letter to get you the desired position and steal the committee’s attention. The letter must consider the peculiarities of the particular place and company you are applying to; our motivation letter writing service will study all the details and create a piece of writing that discusses the specific features of the given place.
- Vast experience. Our great prerogative is that we have specialists from diverse academic spheres. Our motivation letter writers have degrees in different fields, and their knowledge allows us to assist clients with various requests. Thus, regardless of the topic of your motivation letter and the things it must cover, you can count on our expert motivation letter writing help.
- Close communication. Our system allows you to stay in touch with your writer during the whole work progress. This means that you can ask questions, make clarifications, and provide more details on the desired paper. To contact your writer, simply write them a direct message in the order panel.
- Free revision. Once your order is ready, be sure to read it and see if it matches the instructions you have provided. In case something in the paper needs to be corrected or rewritten, contact our support representatives within the first 48 hours after the order delivery and apply for a free revision. We will fix every little detail provided that the original instructions are unchanged.
- Timely delivery. Our website offers a wide range of time frames that you can choose from while placing your order. We deal with deadlines as short as a couple of hours and as long as a couple of weeks. Regardless of the deadline you choose, you can expect a timely submission of the order, as completing our work on time is our number one priority.
- Excellent customer support. Our company has outstanding customer support that works 24/7 for your convenience. Our well-trained agents work in chats and on telephone lines, so you can call them toll-free at any suitable hour.
Our clients can choose one of three writing options when ordering motivation letter writing help: Standard, Premium, or Supreme. With Premium and Supreme service plans, you get significant advantages. Such orders are of top priority and thus are urgently assigned to one of our best writing experts. In addition, you will receive a detailed plagiarism report for your order once it is ready. Supreme orders are assigned only to top-30 writers; with them, you do not have to worry about anything. Therefore, a supreme quality option is always the best choice for your motivation letter.
Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline.
The highly demanded expert, one of our top 10 writers with the highest rate among the
Hire a top writer for $10.95
Why Go VIP?
Our motivation letter writing service offers you to become our VIP client. As a VIP, you will:
- Get your order faster (20% before the deadline).
- Hire one of our top writers to work on your assignment.
- Ensure your paper will be proofread by an experienced editor.
- Receive a 1-page draft for free.
- Be able to request a free revision four days after receiving the final copy.
- Have your order checked for plagiarism for free.
- Enjoy VIP customer support.
- Be notified about the order status changes via SMS.
- Get special discounts.
If you are in a puzzle asking, “Who can write my motivation letter?” We have a good answer, “Our motivation letter writing service can!” Make an order now and we will take care of everything else. Your success is our business.
How We Work
- Step 1: Fill in the order form and provide us as many details as you can about the needed paper.
- Step 2: Proceed with the payment and have your order assigned right away.
- Step 3: Receive the ready letter at the deadline.
Struggling with your essay?
Ask professionals to help you!
Simple steps of ordering a paper online will increase your confidence. Our motivation letter writing help is a guarantee of high-quality and original texts. We are available 24/7 and work as a team to ensure your confidentiality and satisfaction with the best service.