If you cannot cope with your annotated bibliography assignment, you can always address us for professional assistance by simply sending a message to our annotated bibliography writing service, “Please write my annotated bibliography at an affordable price.”
First of all, if you have got this assignment, you need to properly understand what kind of paper annotated bibliography writing is. It refers to a list of bibliography entries with descriptive and analytical information regarding each of the sources. The sources could be any: textbooks, books, articles, reports, legal documents, and other papers. As a rule, the citation entry should be 150 words on average. The entry is called an annotation and it comprises of summative information, critical analysis, and evaluation of the source (sometimes it is preferable to include specification whether the source is useful/ worth/ recommended for the study). Annotations help other researchers identify whether a specific source can be useful for a particular topic investigation. When one writes an annotated bibliography for a research or a study, he/ she should make sure that the sources are relevant and up-to-date. If you cannot work on the annotated bibliography on your own, do not struggle with the assignment but buy annotated bibliography from our online custom writing service. Place-4-Papers.com is a place where your order will be treated with adequate care and attention. If you are reading this article now, then you are really lucky to have found our service since we provide premium-quality projects according to the set deadline.
Purpose of Annotated Bibliography Writing
Depending on the paper assignment, an annotated bibliography may have different purposes:
- Literature review on a specific topic;
- Illustration of the nature and quality of research you have conducted;
- Provide examples of the numerous kinds of sources that are available on a specific topic/ area/ research realm;
- Investigation of the topic for the future research.
Annotated Bibliography Format and Organization
You need to write the entry and the annotation. The overall format of organizing the entries is the same as in the required citation style. For example, if you need to write an annotation in APA, then you have to format the entries in APA as well – organized in the alphabetical order in a list by the authors’ last names. Make sure you write in a concise and logically manner: you need to include only the most relevant information that would be really significant for the reader to know.
The Process of Annotated Bibliography Writing
The very first stage of writing an annotated bibliography is to find credible sources corresponding to the given topic. You need to find reputable databases and online libraries, where you could extract sources, such as books, textbooks, journal articles, and other studies. After you have looked through the abstracts and brief descriptions of the sources, it is advisable to narrow down your list to a shorter one and choose the ones that are most interesting and suitable. If the topic is specific, you need to examine the basic terms and search the sources with the help of keywords.
The annotation should be focused on the following ideas and principles:
- Summarize the main idea or theme of the article or book.
- Make sure to include a citation or a quotation as supporting evidence.
- Add important information about the author, his/ her personality and reasons for writing the literary or scholarly work.
- If needed, pinpoint to how the background of the author is related to the topic he chose to investigate.
- Provide a brief analysis of the literary work, its correspondence to the topic, its relation to the target audience, etc.
- Evaluate how the source fits into the research realm as well as the subject area you write in.
- Overall, if you are working on an annotated bibliography, make sure to gather an adequate number of sources that would be appropriate for a specific research and the paper length. The annotated bibliography should reflect on what research you rely on in your own paper.
Who Can Write My Annotated Bibliography
If you cannot cope with an annotated bibliography on your own, you can definitely seek expert help from our custom writing service Place-4-Papers.com. Just send us a message, “Please write my annotated bibliography for me” and wait till one of our writers writes you back. You will no longer need to burn the midnight oil and sacrifice your precious time on researching the sources and analyzing them. Place-4-Papers.com can help you with writing an annotated bibliography of any format and academic level. We have been working in the sphere of custom writing for many years and we have won a huge clientele base from all over the world. Students studying at the most reputable and famous educational establishments all over the world eagerly seek professional help from our expert writers. Each specialist on our writers’ team is trustworthy for many reasons. First, all of our writers are fluent in English and demonstrate proficient academic writing skills. Second, our writers are thoroughly tested before they apply for the writer’s position. Our company administration thoroughly checks their qualifications, credentials, and available certifications. We demand that our writers hold a PhD or a Master’s degree and are well-versed in all citation formats.
Feel free to take a look at annotated bibliography samples to get a model and be prepared for writing one yourself: